Tuesday, March 13, 2012

32 Weeks

Here it is, folks! Another Baby Anderson update...

32.43 Weeks with less than 7.57 to go! That's right... I'm counting down to the hundreth.

- No major changes, just feeling big. Just when I think I can't get any bigger, I do.

-Still feeling good health wise and able to stay pretty active.

- I get to travel back to CA this week to have a baby shower! I also get to meet the newborn son of a good friend and attend another friend's baby shower. I cannot wait!

- Still no crazy cravings, minus the Sonic Chili Cheese Coney encounter. Sounds great, I know. But that has passed and I think I'm back to normal. :)

-I will say, it doesn't help that Target carries the Hershey Chocolate Easter Eggs (with a coupon!) .... Delicious and they always bring sweet memories of my Aunt Thel.


In other news, we found out that Tim was accepted into the MBA program at Army-Baylor! So he will be spending a good amount of time next year dedicated to homework, reading, and projects in order to complete both his MHA and MBA in one year... It could be a challenging year for our new family, but we are so grateful for the opportunity.



1 comment:

  1. You're such a cutie pie :)

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete