- We had our 28 week appointment this week and everything looks good! As usual, it took a while for the nurse to get a heartbeat only because Baby A would rather dance around than sit still long enough for her to get a good count. Foreshadowing?
- I also had the dreaded glucose test this week and passed thankfully! I'm so grateful that we are healthy and that I do not have to drink anymore Glucola.
- Energy is still good, at least good enough to help at a youth basketball clinic on base. While I discovered that I can no longer do a military pushup (not sure if that is the baby's fault or not), I did laugh quite a bit... mostly because of the many times I heard, "Quit hiding the basketball!"
- Tim is still thinking the baby is a boy... I'm starting to lean towards girl. We did agree that Tim will be the one to tell me in the delivery room. Cannot wait for that moment!!!
- Lord willing, I will get to travel back to CA in March for my friend's baby shower, my baby shower, and to meet the new baby of another close friend. Baby blessings all around!
- We (and by 'we' I mean 'I') finally decided on some bedding and colors for our gender neutral nursery. I think we are going with the Tourquoise/Blue/Green/Yellow scheme scene below:
I'm also really liking anything with the alphabet and trees/birds for other little decorations around the room, like the ones below. Hopefully I get my act together and can finish some fun, inexpensive projects before the little one arrives.
Overall, we are beyond thrilled and incredibly grateful that God has blessed us with this baby and a healthy pregnancy thus far! Our prayer everyday is that this child not only comes into the world healthy, but that he or she grows up to know, love, and serve the Lord with all of his/her heart! That means more to us than gender, ability, or nursery picture. We would be grateful if you would join us in praying that same prayer for Baby A!